Shards of Light, Shards of Shadow
Malfin "Mal" d'Lyrandar
Brash pilot of the Storm Ascendant
Mal is a man home in the sky, quick with his tongue, and quicker with his blades if it comes to blows.
- Level 7 Skirmisher (Leader)
- Malfin “Mal” d’Lyrandar
- Medium natural humanoid (half-elf)
- XP 300
- Initiative +9
- Senses Perception +8; low-light vision
- HP 77; Bloodied 38
- AC 21; Fortitude 19, Reflex 20, Will 19
- Speed 6
- Longsword (Standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
- +12 vs. AC; 1d8+4 damage and Mal shifts 1 square.
- Dagger (Standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
- Ranged 5/10; +12 vs. AC; 1d4+4 damage.
- Slash and Dash (Standard; recharge 4, 5, 6)
- Mal makes a longsword attack, shifts 2 squares, and makes a dagger attack.
- Triggering Slash (Standard; recharge 5, 6) ✦ Weapon
- +12 vs AC; 1d8+4 damage and one ally shifts 1 square and makes a melee basic attack as a free action.
- Cutting Remark (Minor; recharge 6)
- Close burst 5; targets one enemy; the target provokes an opportunity attack from each enemy that is adjacent to it.
- Align. Unaligned
- Lang. Common, Elven
- Skills Acrobatics +12, Nature +8
- Str 16 (+6)
- Dex 19 (+7)
- Wis 11 (+3)
- Con 13 (+4)
- Int 10 (+3)
- Cha 16 (+6)
- Equipment leather armor, longsword, 6 daggers
Mal is an upcoming member of House Lyrandar, and one of their best pilots. He is a Cyran patriot, making no effort to hide it. Rumors circulate that during the Day of Mourning, he rescued over a hundred Cyrans by making daring airlifts along the former Cyran border.