Shards of Light, Shards of Shadow
Donovan d' Deneith
Demanding Blademark Captain and Marked Deneith Scion
Did you not hear my orders, Blademark?
Weathered, grizzly, and hard, Donovan is the image of the professional solider: Every article of clothing is in place, every piece of equipment is where it should be. A fencing scar lines his left cheek, not making him unpleasant to look at but adding to his gruff demeanor and appearance.
- Donovan d’ Deneith
- Level 6 Solider (Leader)
- Medium natural humanoid
- XP 250
- Initiative +7
- Senses Perception +11
- Blademark Courage aura 5; Blademark allies within the aura that succeed on a saving throw gain 5 temporary hit points.
- HP 72; Bloodied 36
- AC 22; Fortitude 19, Reflex 17, Will 18
- Speed 5
- Longsword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
- +13 vs. AC; 1d8+4 damage.
- Protective Swing (recharge 5, 6; at-will) ✦ Weapon
- +13 vs. AC; 3d8+6 damage and the target is marked until the end of Donovan’s next turn.
- Blademark Poise (minor; at-will)
- Close burst 10; target one Blademark ally within burst; target makes an immediate saving throw against one effect.
- Least Mark of Sentinel (immediate interrupt when hit by an attack; encounter)
- Donovan’s adds +4 to the defense targeted by the attack.
- Align. Unaligned
- Lang. Common
- Skills Endurance +11, Intimidate +9
- Str 19 (+7)
- Dex 15 (+5)
- Wis 15 (+5)
- Con 16 (+6)
- Int 13 (+4)
- Cha 13 (+4)
- Equipment longsword, scale armor
Blademark Donovan has a classic Type “A” personality: Everything has a place and everything must be in it’s place. He’s in charge of his underlings, takes orders only from his superiors. Overall, he is very military, very ‘together’, very professional. He barks at his underlings and is professionally courteous to his superiors (contract holders count as superiors). Donovan is Harbinger’s superior officer and is charge of the Blademark squad on the Storm Ascendant.
Donovan does not use nicknames. Nor contractions.